Monday, 17 August 2015

{ the serious deal box of love } from Elephantshoe Stationery Studio

The serious I love you box. The box of love. And so much more. It has become a reminder to me that life is short. And it is pretty.

Order that box now. Because tomorrow it might not be available anymore. Use that stamp now. Because tomorrow your inkpad might be dry. Use that baker's twine now. Because tomorrow your scissors might be blunt.

I wish I had ordered mine earlier. I wish I subscribed to the monthly I love you boxes. I wish I ordered the Save the date stamp for our wedding.

But I didn't. Because tomorrow was another day. And the day thereafter. And now it's too late :(

I gave a good few ballerina jumps when I received my box from Elephantshoe Stationery Studio. I have known about this box for.like.ever. but procrastinated day after day to order it. Then the news came on their blog that they are packing up to leave for the UK and that orders were closing for The Serious deal box of love. I was onto that order page quicker than you can say C for "Serious deal box of love" to order mine!

When it arrived and opened it, I sat in the car and took a deep breath because I realised that I will have this moment once and never again. I will never open another box like this. And in that moment a whole lot of things ran through my mind. 

A day will come to an end. And you will never get to have it again. A moment will pass. And you will never get to have it again. A chance will come. And you will never get to have it again. Life will end as you know it. And you will never get to live it again.


My Serious deal box of love was filled to the brim with pretties. The attention to detail is unbelievable. You feel so loved when you take the ribbon off. You feel like someone out there, thought of you and took the time to put pretty things together. Just for you.

My Serious deal box of love contains:
> Pink and grey bitty bags { Yay for pretty wrapping! }
> Pink fridge magnets { Every fridge deserves to be pretty }
> The tiniest gift tag with pegs and string
> Pink striped paper cups
> Baker's twine
> Just love Tattly temporary tattoo in gold { yay for pretty! }
> A Falala lalala lalala stamp { I am so gonna stamp my heart out! }
> Chalkboard stickers { Yayness! }


> My weekly planner { So needed for this bride-to-be because juggling between a grown up work, the #mcgillbruilof and Miss Milly takes serious planning! }
> A variety of gift tags and cards with envelopes


I have said it before and I will say it again:
"Thank you Sam for creating a box, filled with pretties and so much more. Thank you for reminding me with this box that: "Laundry is for later, love is for now." Wishing you and James and Mushroom all the happiness in the world in the UK! May there be loads of new rainbows to chase and dreams to dream!"

I will miss every. single. Elephantshoe photo on Instagram and Facebook. You have been an inspiration for me with my Miss Milly in many ways and I will keep following the Elephant to see where Life takes her...

No comments:

Post a Comment