Monday, 3 August 2015

dear { july }

Dear July,

Thank you for:

* pretty orders
* pretty flowers
* pretty lovilee
* pretty planning
* pretty parcels
* pretty eleshoe
* pretty boxes
* pretty craft room
* pretty tissue paper
* pretty life

Well, let's just say - thank you for all the prettiness :)

{ pretty orders }
I have always loved opening a pretty present. That moment when you receive it and you can't stop looking at it. Not ready to open it because you don't want to ruin the pretty packaging and savor it for a little while longer... 

Well that's what I want for every one receiving a Miss Milly pretty. A moment where you sit and think, I want to savor this moment for a little while longer. I hope all the pretty orders that went out to Miss Milly's friends, made them feel like just that!


{ pretty flowers }
There's a saying that goes: "When you have only two pennies left in the world, buy a loaf of bread with one, and a lily with the other." Well I would leave the bread and buy a roll of washi tape instead...
Flowers make me happy. And you will always find them in our house. There is something about walking past them that brings comfort to my heart.


{ pretty lovilee }
It was so lovely to be part of the 2015 Lovilee Networking event that was hosted by KaRi from Lovilee, together with the creative ladies from M.Studio and Match Set Love. Miss Milly sent them some pretty washi pegs to take home with them!


{ pretty planning }
I am a serious list maker. Planner. I write down EVERYTHING. And I mean everything. And I plan. And make lists and lists within lists. And Miss Milly have some very exciting things planned for the second half of this year. { Where oh where, has the time gone? }


{ pretty parcels }
Wrapping pretty parcels are so easy and doesn't have to cost you an arm and a leg. And it is as simple as taking a bitty bag, close it up with some washi tape, add a card and envelope { from Miss Milly }, add an ombre heart-shaped sticker { from Oulik } and some ric rac from your local haberdashery shop and round it off with a washi tape cake flag { from Miss Milly }. And voila! You are good to deliver!


{ pretty eleshoe }
I gave a good few ballerina jumps when I received my box from Elephantshoe Stationery Studio. It is filled with the pretties of pretty stationery goodies and I cannot wait to start using it!


{ pretty boxes }
The new craft room needs some new pretty boxes for storage. I found these pastel colored ones from Mr Price Home and they come in various sizes. Perfect for all my craft niks naks!


{ pretty craft room }
Finally the craft room is super sorted and ready for some serious crafting! Can't wait to create Miss Milly pretties in here!


{ pretty tissue paper }
I am such a Mr Price Home fan! I found these pretty tissue papers at my local store and they are just what you need to wrap gifts!


{ pretty life }
I bought this incredibly beautiful real leather handbag from Poetry in March 2013 but kept it safely wrapped in its tissue paper... for one day. Feeling too sorry for it to use it. I took it out to start using it... because tomorrow might never come and I would never have had the opportunity to know what it feels like hanging over my shoulder.

Life is too short not to use your pretties... too short to keep it wrapped up for one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment