Monday, 13 April 2015

dear { March }

Dear March,

Thank you for:

* the Tierlantyn'kies Kuier & Koopfees countdown
* large heart washi tape earrings
* washi tape mini notebooks
* washi tape rosette
* Miss Milly in Leef tydskrif
* new design wooden earrings
* Miss Milly at Tierlantyn'kies Kuier & Koopfees

{ the tierlantyn'kies kuier & koopfees countdown }
The countdown to Tierlantyn'kies Kuier & Koopfess was way less stressful than my first one in October last year! Maybe it was because I was better prepared and started well in advance to prepare stock?

 

{ large heart washi tape earrings }
I decided to try the bigger heart washi tape earrings and of course they had to be done in my favorite vintage floral washi tape in various colors! Maybe next time I will incorporate a yellow and white paint too to see the effect...


{ washi tape mini notebooks }
The new washi tape mini notebooks now come in the cover completely covered in washi tape. I quite like the change to the woodland characters (although they are still my favorite)!


{ washi tape rosette }
The washi tape rosettes are available in 3 sizes: mini, midi and maxi and perfect to accessorize a gift. Who said only ladies can accessorize? A gift can accessorize too ;)

 

{ miss milly in leef tydskrif }
It was such a privilege to have my Miss Milly featured in the Leef tydskrif, as it is a publication that I adore and buy every month.


{ new design: wooden earrings }
The new design wooden earrings are just tooooooo pretty in my opinion. The "doily" ones as I refer to them have the woodland characters on them and the large hearts come in plain raw wood and soft pastel colors. 

 

{ miss milly at tierlantyn'kies kuier & koopfees }
The Tierlantyn'kies Kuier & Koopfees was definitely a highlight for March 2015! I will do a full post on it soon!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment