Wednesday, 5 November 2014

Happy { 1st birthday } dearest Miss Milly

One year. I still can't believe it. That my dream is a reality and also that she is already a year old!

What an incredible journey it has been...

Seeing my Miss Milly taking off... slowly but surely. She started off with a few products. A year down the line it has grown to a good few lines and I find myself bursting at my washi tape seams with even more ideas. And the possibility of going the wholesale route.

There is a heart painted into every corner, a soul cut into every washi tape strip, an incredible love woven into every paper and a sincere prayer into every piece of wood. Into every single piece that leaves, there is a piece of me that travels with it.

meraki
"this is a word that modern Greeks often use to describe what happens when you leave a piece of yourself ( your soul, creativity, or love ) in your work. When you love doing something, anything, so much that you put something of yourself into it."

The first year. Some of my highlights:

{ caitlyn de beer's blog }
Miss Milly featured on the lovely Caitlyn de Beer's blog as part of her Let's chat Tuesday series. This lady is just so inspiring and her Creative Business series was the washi tape on the cake, to get me going with Miss Milly! Here's the post about Miss Milly on her blog.


{ ideas magazine / idees tydskrif }
It was such an awesome day when I opened the Ideas magazine / Idees tydskrif for July 2014 and found a little snippet on Miss Milly! It was a proud moment for me as I am a big fan of this magazine and to be mentioned in it, is a great honor!


{ tierlantyn'kies }
I know I have said it a million times. And I will say it a million more. But I loved Tierlantyn'kies Kuier & KoopfeesIf you missed the post, go and read all about it here}
{ waardevol on kyknet }
Miss Milly was featured as part of the Tierlantyn'kies insert on Waardevol on Kyknet. It was such a blessing to have something like this happen to Miss Milly before she even celebrates her first birthday!
* * *
"Every dream that’s in your heart, every promise that has taken root, God not only put it there, but He has every intention of bringing it to pass."

I am just so grateful. To all of you. For your endless support. Love. Prayers. Kindness. Gentle hearts. And for loving my Miss Milly as much as I love her. But most importantly to God. For this incredible dream. For every door He opens and every one He closes.

Here's to another year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment