Tuesday, 14 October 2014

{ dear } September

{ a week late but what the heck! }

Dear September,

Thank you for:

* the Tierlantyn'kies countdown
* tealight candles in glass jars
* baby clipboard
* frame
* washi tape earrings
* gold washi tape cards & envelopes
* washi tape brooches
* washi tape cards & envelopes
* washi tape tins
* pretty proteas
* Tierlantyn'kies set-up

{ the  tierlantyn'kies countdown }
As you all know by now, my Miss Milly is going to Tierlantyn'kies Kuier & Koopfees from 01 - 05 October 2014 in Pretoria! The countdown to it, is extremely nerve wrecking and exciting all at the same time.


{ ** new producttealight candles in glass jars }
I liked the idea of making tealight candles wrapped in washi tape... however it came with a few challenges. I decided to package it in glass jars so that it can serve as a gift to someone. It comes with a gift tag that matches the washi tape used on the tealight candles and is such a great gift idea!


{ ** new product: baby clipboard }
After I launched the A4 clipboard #lanklewedieclipboard I stumbled across the little ones { A5 } and it was love at first sight. I am making a few to try out at Tierlantyn'kies to see if there is a market for it. I made myself one to match her bigger sister, and I adore the set!


{ ** new productframe }
I played around with some of the painted laser cut wood that I use for my other Miss Milly products and some washi tape and came up with these small frames. They are perfect for a craft room or nursery. I kept the frames neutral in white and natural wood and added some color with the washi tape and laser cut wood.


{ washi tape earrings }
Gone are the days of making a few pairs of washi tape earrings at a time! I had to seriously bulk up on stock but I loved every minute of playing around with new washi tape designs for the earrings.


{ gold washi tape cards & envelopes }
Who would have thought that gold could make for such a pretty picture? I love how the card and envelope sets came out...


{ washi tape brooches }
As I enjoyed working with the gold washi tape so much, I decided to try out a few washi tape brooches in gold, grey and silver and I am totally in love with it!


{ washi tape cards & envelopes }
I just can't get enough of the happy Spring colors used in these single cards & envelopes! It is such a pretty addition to any gift!


{ washi tape tins }
The washi tape tins are my flavor of the month! Or should I say week?! I played around with some black and white washi tape, as not every one is a pastel girl like me, and I must admit that I am over the moon about the way they came out!


{ pretty proteas }
I bought these pretties at a florist in Pretoria to use in my stall at Tierlantyn'kies. I can't get enough of them and love the soft color of it! 


{ tierlantyn'kies set-up }
Finally! It is here. After arriving early evening in Pretoria, we offloaded all the Miss Milly screens, tables and stock and started midday on the Tuesday to put everything up. I was truly in my happy place and had to pinch myself to make sure it was really my dream busy happening! The stall changed about a billion times as I was setting up and making sure everything is displayed at it's best and then I changed it again! Keep following along as I will do a full post on Miss Milly at Tierlantyn'kies!

2 comments: