Monday, 1 September 2014

the { BIG } reveal... FINALLY!!!!


The last three weeks have been riddled with clues, leading up to the { BIG } reveal ... with loads of guessing from all you lovelies! From me having a baby, to a new house, to new Miss Milly goodies... to name but a few!

I must admit that I loved and struggled to put together all the clues... If you missed them, here they are again :)
{ clue nr 1 } 
{ clue nr 2 }
{ clue nr 3 } 

Still no clue?

Well let me help you!

Oh happy day! *insert ballerina jumps! because

Miss Milly...

... is going to Tierlantyn'kies Kuier & Koopfees from 01st October to 05th October 2014!!! 


Yes! That is my big news! If you want to go and see where I got all my clues from, head on over to their website and ready their story.

Make sure you have a look on Miss Milly's page if you would like to stand a chance to win {{ 2 x tickets }} to Tierlantyn'kies Kuier & Koopfees!

Also keep your eyes on Miss Milly's page for the next 4 weeks as the countdown to Tierlantyn'kies Kuier & Koopfees begins...

2 comments: