Tuesday, 3 June 2014

{ dear } May

Dear May,

Thank you for:

* voting day
* the baby shower
* the wedding
* the bouquet
* the malalane market
* new washi tape
* the parcel
* the birth of the clipboard

{ voting day }
On the 07th May 2014, I put on my pink shoes and went down the brown brick road to queue with fellow South Africans to make my cross.



{ the baby shower }
I was fortunate enough to be able to make all the pretty goodies for the baby shower of Erich, due on 19th June 2014. It was all white { with hues of blue }, elephant, pinwheels, and prezzies!


{ the wedding }
My beloved friend Lienkie tied the knot in the most incredible setting. It was so special to share this day with them as they embark on their new journey as husband and wife. She was the most beautiful bride I have ever seen.


{ the bouquet }
How many bridal bouquets can one girl catch in a lifetime? Sigh. My third bouquet. And hopefully my last. May the next one actually be thrown...


{ the malalane market }
My Miss Milly had her first market! It was lovely preparing everything for the market, setting up on the day and of course selling my pretties! It was also a day of networking and meeting other creatives.


{ new washi tape }
I bought some gorgeous new washi tape and I am so excited about all the new color combinations.


{ the parcel }
A lovely parcel from Nadia van der Mescht brightened my day! And I am super excited *insert ballerina jump* to fill it with BRIGHT IDEAS for the { BIG reveal } coming real soon... If you missed the post, go and read all about it here.


{ the birth of the clipboard }
I have collected and pinned { follow me on Pinterest } so many washi tape clip boards... but kept on procrastinating to make one. I even went as far as to buy a raw one. Until my friend Tasha, forced me to actually make one. She sent me a picture of one and commissioned me to make her some for her new office. And so I made one for myself as prototype for her. I was in love! They will soon be available at Miss Milly but you can { pre-order before the launch by sending a mail to missmillysa@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment