Monday, 24 February 2014

for the love of { washi tape }

As the month of L O V E draws to an end, I thought to share my love for washi tape that resulted in my business Miss Milly. For those of you who don't know:


Miss Milly is about
birds and the beauty of vintage
craft and being happy
washi tape and wood
hearts and handmade
pastel and pretty
owls and foxes

It's all about {pink} ice cream!
And above all God.



{ B I T S  &  B O B S }
{ pegs }

{ G I R L Y }
{ bobbi pins }
{ washi tape }
{ wood }

{ brooches }
{ washi tape }
{ wood }

{ earrings }
{ washi tape }
{ wood }

{ S T A T I O N E R Y }
{ notebooks }

{ paperclips }

{ W R A P P I N G }
{ cards & envelopes }

{ gift tags }

If you like what you see, go and visit her on Facebook at Miss Milly or drop me an email to request a catalogue.

No comments:

Post a Comment